|Diffuse peritoneal carcinomatosis
|Exudative, hematological, or cytologically proven malignant exudate (Malignant pleural effusion)
|If previously treated with radiation therapy to metastases
|When targeting is difficult because the boundary of the metastasis site is not clear
|Coexisting or previous invasive cancer (excluding Thyroid cancer, Cervix CIS, basal cell carcinoma of skin, early gastric cancer) has not been disease-free for more than 3 years.
|Serious comorbidities defined as below
- Unstable angina or congestive heart failure requiring hospitalization within the last 6 months
- ㆍUnstable angina or congestive heart failure requiring hospitalization within the last 6 months
- ㆍDeep myocardial infarction within the last 6 months
- ㆍAcute bacterial or fungal infection requiring intravenous antibiotics at the time of enrollment
- ㆍAt the time of enrollment, exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or other respiratory disease that requires hospitalization or makes it difficult to proceed with treatment in this study.
|Zubrod daily living performance ≤ 2 within 60 days prior to study enrollment
|Subjects must submit research-related informed consent prior to participation in the study